Help with Tables

thewindmaker

hi everyone,Sorry for this being such a noob question but I have never had to do this type of thing before and I can't get it to work properly.On my webpage Click here I need to move a table structure into the content section of the page. right now it is for some reason being placed under the footer, which then causes major issues. I need the new tables (which are under the footer) to replace the links which are in the right place.Hope it makes sense.heres the coding that needs to move

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><table width="100%" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4">	<td valign="top" width="19%">	<center><b>Quest</b></center>- <a href="Zelda09BigOcto.php">Big Octo</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09BlueChuChus.php">Blue Chu Chus</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Trade.php">Trading Sequence</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Deku.php">Withered Deku Trees</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Walkthrough.php">Site Walkthrough</a><br>	</td>		<td valign="top" width="19%">	<center><b>Guides</b></center>- <a href="Zelda09Boat.php">Boat Items</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09BossGuide.php">Boss Guide</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Bottles.php">Bottles</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09EnemyGuide.php">Enemies</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Fairy.php">Great Fairies</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Items.php">Items</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Songs.php">Songs</a><br>	</td>		<td valign="top" width="19%">	<center><b>Info</b></center>- <a href="Zelda09Characters.php">Characters</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Codes.php">Codes</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Story.php">Story</a><br>	</td>		<td valign="top" width="19%">	<center><b>Multimedia</b></center>- <a href="gallery/index.php?cat=37">Image Gallery</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Maps.php">Maps</a><br>- <a href="Zelda09Midis.php">Midis</a><br>- <a href="Soundtracks-The%20Wind%20Waker%20Original%20Soundtrack.php">Soundtrack</a><br>	</td>

And this is the coding I need it to replace.

<span class="blue">			  <br>  <a href="/mediagallery/index.php?cat=2">Image Gallery</a><br>  <a href="/loz_games/oot/boss.php">Boss Guide</a><br>  <a href="">Bottle Guide</a><br>  <a href="/loz_games/oot/beanbeds.php">Bean Bead Locations</a><br>  <a href="">Fairy Fountains</a><br>  <a href="/loz_games/oot/oothog.php">Heart Pieces</a></span>

Thanks so much!

If you go to the webpage, you will see that there is text which is at the bottom of the page. Incorrectly placed.I need the text to be placed were the rest of the content is. but I cannot get it to move up there and need someone else to do it.if you want I can draw it out on photoshop.

Well, I looked at the site, and I see the stuff you want to get rid of (if I understand correctly). I'm not sure what you want to accomplish or why you're having a hard time of it. I'm guessing you've tried? Maybe you could post a link to a temp page that shows what you tried and explain what it is that isn't working? I don't think it's necessarily hard--we just aren't sure what you want. (Just be aware that 3 nested tables will meet some resistance around here. :) )

Archived