Seperate table div for Search box

JC5

http://www.devwebsites.com. look at the site and i haev 2 questions. Look at very bottom on how the 3 columns are not equal. This is one thing I am trying to achieve. Next is with the search box inside the articles section. whenever i try to end that table and put a new one for the search table i want it screws up really badly. Its because I have so many divs i cant distinguish them all i think. Can anyone give me advice or look at the code and see what I need to do? thanks. ps. i would rather the search box question be done first, then i need help on geting the middle and right columsn even. i tried messin around with padding and no luck :) thanks.

You simply set a height for the DIVs on the side, and that's it. I don't know its structure, though. If it has a top, a bottom and a content, then you have to set the height for the content div.About the other problem, you're most probably messing up with the PHP (you might include the second search inside the first one's PHP button, and then it messes everything up)

Archived