Subdomain forum

JC5

Ok I created a subdomain for my vb forums and I uploaded te files and installed it blah blah yes yes. But there is a problem. I go to the subdomain and it is this error:Redirect Loop Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete. * Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site? * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer. Also on my page there is this warning :Note: If you wish to grant virtual ftp access to this subdomain, just create an FTP user with the same username as the subdomain base name that is listed inside the () above.So I took that advice above and uploaded the files AGAIN to the public_ftp folder and idk if that was what it meant but w/e.then I saw this and am wondering if i only have to wait for the error to be gone. Note: Subdomains rely on the DNS system in order to function, which means that your DNS information must propagate throughout the different DNS servers on the Internet before your subdomain becomes fully active. This process on the average takes a few hours. I tried removing the redirect SubDomain RedirectionRedirection has been disabled on forums.devwebsites.com!i did that couple of times still has the errorHELP PLEASE

No offense, but these are issues you need to address with your hosting provider. You are asking for technical assistance on issues where assistance would really only be possible if we had access to your hosting account. There are so many things that could be the problem here the error message(s) alone only point to the most superficial issue.My suggestion would be to contact your hosting provider and get help there. If they are going to charge you for support, then you need to find a new provider.

Archived