Frozenoven :: ¡Where the world comes!

blufish

Guest FirefoxRocks

You have a few HTML errors in your code. Check for invalid attributes (onerror?), missing attributes (alt) and extra closing tags (</div>).I would recommend a centralized theme for the site, if you site is about Games then keep it about games. The chat is fine but don't add stuff like web development tools to a games site.The design is OK i guess, but it possibly could be improved by some other members of this forum. I'm not exactly keen on the font of the header image, and it could be made a bit smaller.Encode special characters in your HTML code. I'm not sure how the site looks on Windows or Mac (I'm on Linux right now). Such examples are the upside down exclamation mark.An immediate change you can make is to add the lang attribute to the <html> tag like this:

<html lang="en">

You have a few HTML errors in your code. Check for invalid attributes (onerror?), missing attributes (alt) and extra closing tags (</div>).I would recommend a centralized theme for the site, if you site is about Games then keep it about games. The chat is fine but don't add stuff like web development tools to a games site.The design is OK i guess, but it possibly could be improved by some other members of this forum. I'm not exactly keen on the font of the header image, and it could be made a bit smaller.Encode special characters in your HTML code. I'm not sure how the site looks on Windows or Mac (I'm on Linux right now). Such examples are the upside down exclamation mark.An immediate change you can make is to add the lang attribute to the <html> tag like this:
<html lang="en">

It's not a games site, it's a free content site any content you want added you tell us and we add it. Thanks for the critique.

* The anti-aliasing on the header looks very jagged.* Please use a sans-serif font* I have JS, yet the games section still shows the alternate list* A slightly more interesting / distinct banner would also be good

* The anti-aliasing on the header looks very jagged.* Please use a sans-serif font* I have JS, yet the games section still shows the alternate list* A slightly more interesting / distinct banner would also be good
* anti-aliasing? how do you recommend I fix.* sans-serif where?* It shows even if you have JS.* What do you recommend?

* anti-aliasing? how do you recommend I fix.* sans-serif where?* It shows even if you have JS.* What do you recommend?
* How did you make the banner?* For the body* Oh ok - but the select was disabled for me* Different colour maybe?Edit: And flood control for your chat: http://www.roundeddesign.com/blog/flood_control_in_php

Archived