Link

chelvan05

hii need to create a link between two pages. but there is condition i've two pages.outer & innerwhen i press the outer page's link it should go to the specific location in the inner page. is it possible?how?thanks in advancechel-1 :)

By "outer" and "inner" are you referring to a main page and an iframe?If you're using a frame, give it a name attribute, and then put that name in the target attributes of the <a> elements.

By "outer" and "inner" are you referring to a main page and an iframe?If you're using a frame, give it a name attribute, and then put that name in the target attributes of the <a> elements.
thanks.ya, your right. but i need the link to a specific location in iframe.

hii need to create a link between two pages. but there is condition i've two pages.outer & innerwhen i press the outer page's link it should go to the specific location in the inner page. is it possible?how?thanks in advancechel-1 :)
To go from page 1 to paragraph 3 of page 2:<a href="page2.html#para3">xxxxxx</a>Where you have a named (id=) element called "para3" or have a named (<a name="#para3">) area on the target page.

Archived