Updaing a div in HTML page

310henry777

I have a small page that it´s all HTML and images, nothing complexOne of the pages requires the html to be updated on a daily bases by someone else.I thought that i could maybe have a ASP script that could do something like this, I want something very simpleNo CMS nothing like that complexJust one boxThis is the current text ) i just need to update one div <div id="content"> in a page information.htm<p>TTTT</p><p>TTT</p><p>TTT</p>Save buttonDoes anyone have any ideas on something that already exists or maybe some pointers on how to do something like thatThanks

What sort of information are you needing to be updated daily?You could do this by any of the following1 Database with the text in for a specific date - you can give the user a url for modifying the text. Have done something similar for a noticeboard.2 Using FSO read in the contents of a text file - need to enable user to copy the page into a certain area of the system3 One option I have done is to use the FSO to list files such as PDF's for someone that was putting up a new 'meal of the day' type menu.

I simpy have one HTML page that needs to be updated It's name is let's say fun.htmlThere are 1 <div> elements that contains text (only this needs to be updated)<div id="join"><p>TTTT</p><p>TTT</p><p>TTT</p></div>I simply need to update this one div, i don't need to change formating because it has a CSS file that draws the style from I simply do not want to use a database, because then i would have to chnage the fundamental infrustructre I simply wanted to have a url, where you would have a text field, which would view the specific page automatically and just edit the text in a window mypage.com/editfun.aspand then all of it would be done through there, i am looking for something very simple Is there a simple script that could be used to do that

Archived