Links inside the page in PHP

Azim

Hello, I am trying to use some links in same page as this below example.so for example this will be displayed at the top and when someone clicks on it it takes to the page source in the same page. user dont have to scroll down.

<td><font color="#FF00FF"></font><a href="#1" style="text-decoration: none"><font color="#FF00FF">What if i don\'t recieve my order or tracking number?</font></a><font color="#FF00FF"><br>		</font></td>

so this source in the same page comes to the top.

<td><h2><a label="1">Q. Wat if i don\'t recieve my order?</a></h2></td>

when i click on the to link it takes me to the home page.but it is not working. any idea. i have tried in html pages. so i dont know what needs to be chnaged in php.thanks

it works in php too, i figured it out.The top code i have is also in a table. Now i removed the table and it is working,Is it possible to use it in the table. i think it is i must have made some mistake in the table code.Thanks. any one please.

This doesn't have anything to do with PHP, this is purely HTML. There is no PHP code in the examples you posted, only HTML code. It doesn't matter whether the HTML code is on a PHP page or not, it's still HTML. When you're using named anchors you need to use the name attribute for the anchor instead of the label attribute.

Archived