need help in call two javascript function on onLoad event

nedoo2002us

heloo all respective members!i want to know that how to call two java script function on one html eventmy problem is i want to call two javascript function on onLoad event at a time when the page loadplease help me regarding this..and also i want to know how to marquee make align=center if its direction is down please help

window.onload = function() { function1(); function2(); }

You shouldn't be using <marquee> in the first place.

window.onload = function() { function1(); function2(); }

You shouldn't be using <marquee> in the first place.

very very thanks my friend it work with firefox and google chrome browser but it does not work with internet explorer 7 please tell me how it work with internet explorer 7

very very thanks my friend it work with firefox and google chrome browser but it does not work with internet explorer 7 please tell me how it work with internet explorer 7
The technique Synook posted does work in IE7. I didn't need to check because I knew it would work, but I checked anyway, and Yes, it works.On the other hand, it's very possible that the code in one of your functions needs to be adapted to IE7.You'd better post the code of your two functions, because I suspect the problem lies there.

The technique Synook posted does work in IE7. I didn't need to check because I knew it would work, but I checked anyway, and Yes, it works.On the other hand, it's very possible that the code in one of your functions needs to be adapted to IE7.You'd better post the code of your two functions, because I suspect the problem lies there.
Dear Deirdre's Dad,Now there is no need to post the that codes because it works for me with ie7 and also with with firefox and i need marquee technique for make marquee center and i am posthing the marquee codes here please help me to make marquee center.code :
<html><head><title>XXX</title></head><body bgcolor="black"><table width=70% height="100%"align="center"> <tr align="center">   <td><font size="7" color="red" align="center" face="Tahoma">XXXXXXXXX</font><br><font color="red" size="4" face="Tahoma">XXXXXXX</font></td> </tr><tr><td><hr></td></tr>		 <tr>   <td><marquee><font color="#ffffff">XXXXXXXXXXXXX</font></marquee></td> </tr> <tr>	<td>		<div align=center><marquee direction="down"><font color="#ffffff" size="5">XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</font></marquee></div>	</td> </tr></table></body></html>

and i also want to know how to define font color in body example:-

<body bgcolor="black">

Don't use the <marquee> tag! There are JS alternatives such as this one: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/cmarquee2.htmYou really should also learn CSS. You can define a font color for the body tag in CSS as such:

body {	color:#000;}

Archived