How to change the value on a variables?

inktherapy

Hi Guys,I was browsing the web but I couldn't find any detailed explanation on how to change the value on variables while in the process of execution?e.g. var x = 100; I want the value change like x = 50;This will help a lot if someone can teach and show me how... thanks

You are going to have to explain what you mean. I don't know what you are asking. If you want to change the value of a variable you just change it like this.

var x = 100;//do other stuffx = 50;

You are going to have to explain what you mean. I don't know what you are asking. If you want to change the value of a variable you just change it like this.
var x = 100;//do other stuffx = 50;

Hi aspnetguy,That was easy hehehe jk, what I was trying to say is, if I run a set of codes during that process, is it possible to change a variable like from var x = 100; to shall i say, put it in "if stament" to change the x variable to = 50;? Is that possible?Thanks.

var x = 100;if(the_sky_is_blue) {  x = 50;}

yes you can

Hi Sir,I partially found an answer to my question http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_variables.asp, now im going to test it or look for a code that will explain further more about this process. Thanks for your help.

Archived