templates system + .htaccess

KYKK

$content = array('page_title' => 'theme',);That sets the page title, but that comma at the end shouldn't be there.mysql_query("INSERT content SET h1title='{$h1title}'WHERE name='{$_SESSION[user_name]}'")It looks like you're trying to mix an INSERT and UPDATE statement. Insert statements do not have SET or WHERE clauses. Check the syntax for an INSERT statement.

oops lol... what a big mistake....and now something go wrong with user.php

<?phprequire_once 'db.php';require_once 'include/class.page.php';require_once 'include/global.functions.php';$sql = "SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `name` ='{$_GET['user']}'";$result = mysql_query($sql);while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){$content = array('page_title' => 'theme');$content['id'] = $row['id'];$content['name'] = $row['name'];$content['email'] = $row['email'];$content['theme'] = $row['theme'];$content['themecontent'] = $row['themecontent'];}$sql = "SELECT * FROM `content` WHERE `name` ='{$_GET['user']}'";$result2 = mysql_query($sql);while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result2)){$content = array('page_title' => 'theme');$content['h1title'] = $row['h1title'];$content['h2title'] = $row['h2title'];$content['h3title'] = $row['h3title'];$content['entry'] = $row['entry'];$content['byline'] = $row['byline'];$content['blockquote'] = $row['blockquote'];$content['post'] = $row['post'];}$page=new Page();$page->set_path('templates');$page->set_template('home.tpl');$page->process($content);$page->output();?>

and it showing the 2nd "group" of content= ... the h1title h2title and h3title ti showing those data but not the first one which are the theme partbecause they are from 2 table so i put them into 2 groupsfirst one is $sql = "SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `name` ='{$_GET['user']}'";second one is$sql = "SELECT * FROM `content` WHERE `name` ='{$_GET['user']}'";and it only showing 2nd one... how i change the code so it showing both ?

You have this line inside each loop:$content = array('page_title' => 'theme');Every time you run that line it resets the $content variable to a new array, so every time through the loop you're erasing everything that was already saved and making a new $content array. Remove that line from both loops, only have it once on the top of the page to start $content. It looks like you will need to create a new array for the box inside the loop and then assign it to content at the end of each loop. What does your TPL file look like?

• 3 weeks later...

it took me so long to find where i left off before the forums down....yea and it work so now i have different title + content box nowMy Title 1. hello 2. hi 3. byesomething like that... and i create a table for this kind of table name ol (CSS div class)and have field name title content but I have 3 content (maybe more depend on what users want)should I have 3 row for the array ? likename title content----------------------------------clanwebs HI helloclanwebs HI hiclanwebs Hi byeand in the array what i putyou said

$result = mysql_query("SELECT title, content FROM custom_fields WHERE user='user1'");$boxes = array();while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)){  $new_box = array('title' => $row['title'], 'content' => $row['content']);  $boxes[] = $new_box;}$content['boxes'] = $boxes;

for each box that have 1 title and 1 content and what i put for 1 title and muti content?I thinking something like echo all Hi title and it content same as how you echo the boxes for each user???

Archived