radio button in paginated

abs0lut

I have pagination in the page. The problem I have is, I will loose the status of the radio buttons when I go to second page. If I select some of the radio buttons in page 1 and go to page 2 to select some more and if I come back, I loose all the selected radio buttons in page 1.Is there a way where I could save the selected radio buttons while I browse across pages and gets submitted all at once? Could you please help me?

There's not really an easy way to do that. You would probably need to have the page links run a Javascript function that put all of the values you want to save inside a form and then submit that form. One of the values would also need to be the page number to show. The page that processes the form would save everything in the session and then show the next page, and if they go to another page it would look the values up in the session and fill in the form. You can also have the Javascript function save the choices in cookies and then look up the cookies on the other pages. But you'll need to have the link run a Javascript function that saves the information somewhere where you can look it up again on the other page. Otherwise you can replace the page links with submit buttons and just submit the form to go to the next page, whatever makes sense for your situation.

Archived