security SSL certificate

pankaj.ghadge

How to apply digital certificate to our web-site .......Like verisign is providing security SSL certificate ............may be other sites are providing this certificate free of cost, so if u know please tell me.......when we apply this certificate the clock appears on the right hand bottom side ...is it correct ........Please tell me the Exact procedure how to apply security SSL certificate to our websites....................Thanks in advance,...............

Do you already have a certificate? If so, I can't be much help after this post.See CACert.org for a free certificate authority. After signing in, click Domains > Add, enter your domain name, and choose the email address under which your domain is registered. CACert will email you to verify that you own the domain. I'm not sure what happens after that because I never got that far, but I presume they will provide instructions.What clock are you referring to? What does it appear on? (I know every certificate has an expiration date, but I've never heard of a clock.)

Archived