Possible browser issue?

Eric

Some of you may know I've been having trouble with the JS on this forum.I think it might be my browser, the site works fine in others.It worked when I had Firefox 1.5 but now [that I upgraded to 1.5.01] it doesn't seem to work, and I recently upgraded to Firefox 1.5.0.1 (minor bug fix release).I don't think a minor release would cause JS on *this forum only* to stop working, bu I"m not sure.Can anyone else with Firefox 1.5.0.1 reply and tell me if the JS on this forum works?That is: clickable smilies, fast reply, multiple quotes, expand/reduce catagories, etc.

I experienced no problem with 1.5 either. I was only after upgrading to 1.5.0.1And it's only THIS forum I have the problem on. Other sites running IPB have no problem.(by the way, why is W3Schools running an old version anyway? They should upgrade to 2.1.4 They'd have a few extra features if upgraded like "quick edit")

I'm running Firefox version 1.5.0.1 and have not experienced any problems. I'd suggest uninstalling all versions of Firefox (back up your bookmarks) and then reinstall the latest version.

I'm running Firefox version 1.5.0.1 and have not experienced any problems.  I'd suggest uninstalling all versions of Firefox (back up your bookmarks) and then reinstall the latest version.

Ok I did that. Just now downloaded a new copy of Firefox then uninstalled it completly from my computer. Then opened the latest install package and reinstalled.Still not working for me :)It makes absolutly no sense, JS works everywhere else so it is enabled. I just can't get it to work here :)

I'm running on firefox 1.5.0.1 also, all the functions work, perhaps it could be an extension like Adblock that might be causing the problem.

I'm running on firefox 1.5.0.1 also, all the functions work, perhaps it could be an extension like Adblock that might be causing the problem.

It's possible, but I'm sure it's not adblock because I disabled it (ads show now) and it still doesn't work.All my other extensions are simple things like "IETab" and "Web Developer"What I find most weird is if it was something that blocked JS in my brother, how come none of the other websites are effected?