importance of listed values

threesticks

Is there, ? an order of importance to place the values after the placement of the shorthand font property.I am under the impression that there is, from reading in a book.Yet when i go to cross reference for up to date info at the address ofhttp://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_font_font.aspI do not see any mention of any importance of an order to place the values after the placement of the shorthand font property.browser rendering engines are not equal ?. but then we have rules.thank you

They asked about the shorthand for Fonts specifically. That is what I supplied an answer to, rather than an overview of all shorthands. Sorry about that. Next time I will post a link to Wikipedia's front page.

OFFTOPIC:Pff... All the shorthand values for FONT are there. I did look to try and post a direct anchor link to it but that page has no anchor links...No need to post a link to Wikipedia, no one's asking for it.And please stop posting so many irrelevant comments all over the forum.Sorry for this threesticks...ONTOPIC:So, did you find what you were looking for?

Archived