Replace lowercase into Uppercase character

soona

How to replace the Lowercase into uppercase for each word of starting character ?for example: "w3schools are superb experts" need to replace "W3schools Are Superb Experts"It is possible to do in javascript ? if it is do . please give some reference or source.Thanks

http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_toUpperCase.aspThe problem: you are going to be going through the whole string and only after a blank space making that next single character into an uppercase oneHow I'd think about going at it:-------------------so lets make this easier...break up the string into an array with split()then for each of those elements use the word.substring(0,1).toUpperCase(); make sure to have both halves of the word...put these two substrings back together 'W' +'ord'do that for each word and store them in an array ......for all the elements in this new array use the the js join(' ') which will put a ' ' in between each word ...print out whatever you stored this aslast step, enjoy your sweet victorygive it a try and if you need further help just post or message me...might be a while for a reply from me but someone else might be able to direct you further if you get stuck...always post your code-----------------hope this helps

You could just apply CSS to the container:

text-transform: capitalize;

It will work for users who have Javascript disabled.Search engines won't register it, though.

Archived