Image Preload

soona

How to use image preload in asp.net .actually, i get the images from db to list out in repeatercontrol and the button click event shows the images.my worries :1. the uploaded images is not set the effects. it just shows the repeatedly(onebyone).when i fresh the browser. it shows the issue(one by one images).my ideas:So, i guess to use the "image preload " concept in asp.net. i just copy the JavaScript code from Google for imagepreload concepts.----------------------------------<script type="text/javascript">var myimages=new Array()function preloadimages(){for (i=0;i<preloadimages.arguments.length;i++){myimages=new Image()myimages.src=preloadimages.arguments}}preloadimages('ImageFolders/478_img_11.gif','ImageFolders/478_img_9.jpeg','ImageFolders/478_img_11.gif');</script></head><body onload="java script:preloadimages()"> ----- ---</body></html>----------------------------------In this code form : for (i=0;i<preloadimages.arguments.length;i++) ->here i need to set the my webcontrol("Repeatercontrol id"). how to fix ?please tell how to fix this?Please replay advance thanks....

I don't think there is a space between "java script"<body onload="java script:preloadimages()"> || || \/<body onload="java script:preloadimages()">

Archived