error on iframes slideshow

mandy1111

Hi there,I made an automated slideshow with Photoshop. It shows up okay when I link directly to the slideshow: Slideshow...although it shows at the bottom there is an error on the page...And the thumbnails don't even click when I put it into the frames for the site: Frames PageI know it is sorta disrespectful to post without actually digging into the work.. but I don't have time to learn java script for this client. There are too many other things to learn so I hope you will understand my question is with all due respect for your hard earned knowledge. My aunt used the automated slideshow in her frames so I don't know what the heck is wrong... Is there possibly a simple solution to this problem.. ???

I see the problem you're having.Flash, the last I've seen, had a slideshow that you can setup with a few clicks. So if you have Flash, then it's worth a try.I like how your site is coming out btw. :)

Thank you for the props. I've worked hard on the little I have. Perhaps I'll just get a freelancer to do this part unless anyone knows of a similar problem/solution. I've checked out the flash slideshow and it is unfortunately not what I'm looking for & I know even less about flash.. all in time... :) XO :)