Html And Java

rschoffstall

hi all i am new to html and java what i am tring to do is put this java script in my page in the middle and i am going to put pics around the player of this script is for a flash player i am not sure on this i can send my web page on this are not why i ask is that i have my site encrypted but here is my page www.rpsgiftsandcollectibles.com/blues2a.htm i am working on<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script> <div id="flashPlayer"> This text will be replaced by the flash music player.</div><script type="text/javascript"> var so = new SWFObject("playerMultipleList.swf", "mymovie", "295", "200", "7", "#FFFFFF"); so.addVariable("autoPlay","no") so.addVariable("http://www.rpsgiftsandcollectibles.com/playerMultipleList.swf","playlist.xml") so.write("flashPlayer");</script>the above is the scriptand this is what i used<center> script in between </center> that puts in the top center of my page but i want it in the center middle of my pagethanks for any and all helpRalph S

<center> has been deprecated. Don't use it.By the way, why do you need Java?
because i like this flash player it has want i wanted to do with my web page the page is www.rpsgiftsandcollectibles.com/blues2ai got my pics were i want them now i am trying to but this js script in the middle of this pageyou will see the player in the upper left hand corner but like i said i want to put that right in the middle of the page inbetween the pics and about half way downsorry but i am new to html and java but not too the computer ind. i have an ######. degree in computer science and a minor in network admin so i do know a little programing www.rpsgiftsandcollectibles.com/blues2a.htm any and all help welcomedthanks blues loverralph s

Archived