How To Setup/upload Audio In Php?

infinity86

Hi,I have build a multilingual dictionary using php and mysql, where the word entries happen through the web and then the entries stored into the database.A search box in the web then used to look for a specific word. Now i want to add an audio clip for each word within the dictionary to pronouce it multilingually.Does anyone know how to do this?THanks in advance

What do you need help with? It sounds like all you need to add is a filename to the database for each entry.
To be honest I am not really sure how this might be done, but initially i thought i could save an audio for each word and save it as mp3 file then call it.but i would be grateful if you can show me an easier and simpler way of doing this.

When you add a word to the database you also upload an mp3 file, and store the filename in the database or rename it to match something else so that you don't have to save the filename. When you display the definition on the page you get the filename to the audio and embed it on the page however you want to, the same way you would with any other mp3.

Archived