Site For A Client That Need To Manage Content Himself

Tykain

I have to make a web site for a small business, and they must be able to easily add, edit and remove content (Products pictures and descriptions) themselves without knowing anything at all about web development, not even simple html. The site doesn't need e-commerce functionalities tho, the site is meant to show products not to sell them through internet.So anyways, my question is what would be the easiest solution for this ? CMS ? I don't have any experience with CMSs tho, so feel free to recommend me one. Or if there is another solution for this, id like to hear any suggestion. I only ever made web sites that were managed by myself, so never had to consider other people being able to add content themselves without knowing anything about web development.

Try sNewscms.com for a lightweight, single user CMS system.Templates are available. (the default is ugly, but functional)A single Admin requires next-to-no-training. The Admin side is completely self-contained. Lots of Mods are available. Easy to template if you need to change the design. Simply use a textarea and handy editor to add Categories and Articles. I have several running quite well.

Thanks for the suggestion jlhaslip, i'll take a look at it.I looked at a few CMSs, but they either look too complicated to use for my client or don't provide the features i want.

Archived