Tell Me What Ya Think

jarrett000

Blue text on black background is hard to read, and there is a lot of aliasing in the banner graphic. And I think the top menu should be the same width as the rest.It's definitely not bad tho, but there is room for improvement.

Thanks for the criticism (not sarcastic), I agree with tou that the top nav should be the same width as the rest, problem is even one more %/px and the "Binary" nav goes off the edge. That's as far as it can go.

Toning down the gradients a bit will probably help. Everything is just a bit harsh at the moment. The OS X-style footer doesn't really fit in either. Also, try a sans-serif font.P.S. You can't go to jail for copyright infringement :).

Toning down the gradients a bit will probably help. Everything is just a bit harsh at the moment. The OS X-style footer doesn't really fit in either. Also, try a sans-serif font.P.S. You can't go to jail for copyright infringement :).
Ik lol, just something i copied from a couple other sites that said you could (I'm changing it atm but they take quite a while to type up)

Archived