popup window

smiles

when I direct people to a new site by clicking on a link and in that site I had created a pop up window to show message for them , but then I just want that site is closed , just only the pop up window appears on the screen , how can I do that ( by changing code of that site ) ???thanks !!! :)

:)
when I direct people to a new site by clicking on a link and in that site I had created a pop up window to show message for them , but then I just want that site is closed , just only the pop up window appears on the screen , how can I do that ( by changing code of that site ) ???thanks !!!  :(

I have a script for this but i dont have it on me, off the top of my head try this. put this in the pop up window:<body onload="window.opener.close()" /> That should hopefully do it, you will probably get an alert though saying that you are trying to close the main window (which is a pain) :)

:) I have a script for this but i dont have it on me, off the top of my head try this.  put this in the pop up window:<body onload="window.opener.close()" /> That should hopefully do it, you will probably get an alert though saying that you are trying to close the main window (which is a pain) :)

you know , my suppose has many problem , if i do that maybe i never see the site later if I change my likesactually , what i want is when I send instant message to my friend , that instant message is formed by a link , that when they click on it , a pop up window appears , a way to make amazing :(