Js Follow Links

es131245

I need a JS function with a loop and follow links...function TEST();{ var i="0"; while (i<=600000) { for example follow link www.com/index.php?id= +i i=i+1; }}

[pre]

I need a JS function with a loop and follow links...function TEST();{ var i="0"; while (i<=600000) { for example follow link www.com/index.php?id= +i i=i+1; }}
[/pre]

I mean that by following link www.google.com u go to goolge main page but by following linkjava script: post(12345,67890)i run post() function with 2 vars 12345 and 67890 but want to run post() with array 0-600000 like java script: post(0-600000,67890)

im trying to make work this script<script type="text/javascript">function walldelfunc();var xnumber=1;while (xnumber<=60000000){window.open("java script:deletePost("+xnumber+",27771273);");xnumber=xnumber+1;}</script>but it doent work maybe window.open("java script:deletePost("+xnumber+",27771273);");breaking loop?

Trying to open a window to a URL that contains custom Javascript code isn't going to work, it can't find the deletePost function. You might need to use window.opener.deletePost instead. But if the goal is to just execute a function, I'm not sure why you're opening a window in order to do that.

But if the goal is to just execute a function, I'm not sure why you're opening a window in order to do that.
Or why it would need to be done 60,000,000 times. You trying to hack something?

look on this page.... i got 2many messeges on wall... to delete messege i got to press delete (which leads to code java script:deletePost(messegeNumber,MyiD) its takes 2 much time to delete all my messeges so i what to write a script which could delete all my messeges...THere are 60million messeges so it wont let me delete not my messeges but it should delete messeges from my wall + its a good practics =)))))

Archived