Html/css/javascript Problem

wadethebluedevil

I have 2 working codes: 1 in css for a round resizable text box and 1 in javascript for a resizable background. This is what i get when i try to put them together... but it doesn't work plz help. You can email me at wadethebluedevil@gmail.com.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"><html><head><title>Alpine Mountain Construction</title><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><style type="text/javascript"><script src="resizing_background.js"></script></style><style type="text/css"><!--h1 {	font-size:160%;	margin:1em;	padding:0;}.roundbox-tr {	margin:15px auto;	padding:0;	background:url("roundbox_tr.gif") no-repeat right top;	width: 90%;}/* top-left corner and left side */.roundbox-tl {	margin:0;	padding:0;	background:   url("roundbox_tl.gif") no-repeat left top;}/* bottom-right corner and bottom side */.roundbox-br {	margin:0;	padding:0;	background:   url("roundbox_br.gif") no-repeat right bottom;}/* bottom-left corner */.roundbox-bl {	margin:0;	padding:0;	background:   url("roundbox_bl.gif") no-repeat left bottom;}/* content div, it could be omitted (the content going into "roundbox-bl" but I felt that alinging the content was easier with "roundbox-content" in place */.roundbox-content {	margin:0;	padding:2.5em 3.5em;}.roundbox-content p {	margin:0;	padding:0;	line-height:1.6;}/* roundbox CSS ends here  */--></style></head><body onLoad="rbInit()" onResize="rbResize()"> <h1><center>Alpine Mountain Construction Inc.</center></h1><script>// "true" means "keep the proportions of the original image." // If you pass "false" the image fills the whole window,// even if it must be distorted to do so. Experiment.rbOpen(false);</script><!--new div --><div class="roundbox-tr">   <div class="roundbox-tl">     <div class="roundbox-br">       <div class="roundbox-bl">         <div class="roundbox-content">           content        </div>      </div>     </div>   </div> </div><script>rbClose("background.gif");</script></body></html>

Archived