Whta About Download A W3 Schools Tutorial?

AKangB

I'm here only for one reason:I waste hours at w3schools' web, FAQ, etc. trying to download some XHTML tutorials...I love this page, i'm learning a lot with w3schools but on weekends... I have to go with my father where I haven't got internet.Is any form to download a w3scholls tutorial?Cheers, AKangBP.D.: I don't want to use any Domain Downloader like HTTrack in order not to collapse the server. I want a "natural" downloading.

Where's the advertising revenue in offering downloads?

Just a comment, it took me about 20 minutes to go through the xhtml tutorial and I was going slow and reading everything. I guess that was just an example though... CodeguruPS- Speaking of advertising, it's probably a good idea to give them all the revenue possible, this is an insanely great site for learning and then for references while you are working. I don't want it going away any time soon or ever.

PS- Speaking of advertising, it's probably a good idea to give them all the revenue possible, this is an insanely great site for learning and then for references while you are working. I don't want it going away any time soon or ever.
I agree, and I do eventually plan on donating something (once I start getting paid, maybe...), and it feels greedy asking this, but does anyone know what the paid memberships include, or is it just the same but with a sense of satisfaction at having helped out?

Archived