Where Should I Buy A Content Management System?

reflex84

Hi,I am a web developed and I'm interested in adding CMS to my websites? I've looked online for websites who sell these products, but I'd prefer someoneon w3schools who has had more experience to recommend me what company sells a good CMS product at an affordable price?I'd appreciate your help, thanks!reflex84

Hi,I am a web developed and I'm interested in adding CMS to my websites? I've looked online for websites who sell these products, but I'd prefer someoneon w3schools who has had more experience to recommend me what company sells a good CMS product at an affordable price?I'd appreciate your help, thanks!reflex84
Does your hosting account come with Word Press? If so then use that one. A community I belong to uses it. Also you might want to check out and see if Joomla is on there as well.

Or you can just download Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal / etc. and use it... I wouldn't buy a general CMS, only if you needed something more exclusive.

WordPress is probably the best option. Wide spread use = much support. It is also very easy to use and not very hard to develop for!

Thanks!I looked at WordPress and it looks good but only for BLOGS ... which is something maybe I'd like to put into my websites in the near future ... so I'll bookmark that.BUT at the moment I'm more looking for a CMS so that clients can change text content and photo's on their own website without having to contact me.Look at: http://www.interactivetools.com/products/cmsbuilder/What do you think?

Thanks!I looked at WordPress and it looks good but only for BLOGS ... which is something maybe I'd like to put into my websites in the near future ... so I'll bookmark that.BUT at the moment I'm more looking for a CMS so that clients can change text content and photo's on their own website without having to contact me.Look at: http://www.interactivetools.com/products/cmsbuilder/What do you think?
Look here Day Dream GraphicsThat is not just a blog. Word Press with the right amount of tweaking can be anything you want it to be. But there are others out there. You don't have to buy one.

Archived