Fwrite

es131245

i got a counter that saves vars in txt file.txt file has 4 lines and each line is for different var but it always act differently when saving to txtive tryed fputs and fwrite but no useive tryed fputs($counter_open,"$counter_utd $counter_utl $counter_gtd $counter_gtl");fputs($counter_open,"$ounter_utd\n$counter_utl\n$counter_gtd\n$counter_gtl');fputs($counter_open,$counter_utd.$counter_utl.$counter_gtd.$counter_gtl);fputs($counter_open,$counter_utd."\n".$counter_utl."\n".$counter_gtd."\n".$counter_gtl."\n");Counter code$counter_open=fopen($counter,"r") or die($counter_open_die);$counter_date=date("j/n/Y",fileatime($counter));$counter_utd=fgets($counter_open,1024); $counter_utl=fgets($counter_open,1024);$counter_gtd=fgets($counter_open,1024); $counter_gtl=fgets($counter_open,1024);fclose($counter_open);if ($counter_date!=$date_date) {$counter_utd=0; $counter_gtd=0;}if ($_COOKIE["LastVisit"]!=$date_date){if ($user=="Гость" && $user=="Guest"){$counter_gtd=$counter_gtd+1;}else{$counter_utd=$counter_utd+1;}}$counter_open=fopen($counter,"w") or die($counter_open_die);fputs($counter_open,$counter_utd.$counter_utl.$counter_gtd.$counter_gtl);fclose($counter_open);<table class="counter" width="100%" cellpadding="0"style="border:1px solid green; border-style:solid; border-collapse:collapse;font-size:80%;"><tr><td></td><td align="center">Counter</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Today</td><td></td><td>Total</td></tr><tr><td align="center"><? echo $counter_utd;?></td><td align="center">Users</td><td align="center"><? echo $counter_utl;?></td></tr><tr><td align="center"><? echo $counter_gtd;?></td><td align="center">Guests</td><td align="center"><? echo $counter_gtl;?></td></tr></table>counter looks like CounterToday Total 1 Users 1 1 Total 1 And txt file loooks like1 //$counter_utd Counter Users Today1 //$counter_utl Counter Users Total0 //$counter_gtd Counter Guests Today1 //$counter_gtl Counter Guests TotalBut i get for:1)fputs($counter_open,"$counter_utd $counter_utl $counter_gtd $counter_gtl");TXT:1 1 0 1Every page update leads to more spaces between last 3 digits2)fputs($counter_open,"$ounter_utd\n$counter_utl\n$counter_gtd\n$counter_gtl');same as fputs($counter_open,$counter_utd."\n".$counter_utl."\n".$counter_gtd."\n".$counter_gtl."\n");TXT:11013)Some times works like i wanted but sometimes i get 4 digits in one row in....fputs($counter_open,$counter_utd.$counter_utl.$counter_gtd.$counter_gtl);I had an idea with one row txt like$counter_utd=fgets($counter_open,1); $counter_utl=fgets($counter_open,1);$counter_gtd=fgets($counter_open,1); $counter_gtl=fgets($counter_open,1);fputs($counter_open,$counter_utd.$counter_utl.$counter_gtd.$counter_gtl);But 1 bit digits is usefull only then amount of visitors will fit in 1 bit [0-9]Any suggestions???

You're reading the contents from the file, including the newline, and adding another newline when you write it back. Use the trim function to strip the whitespace from each number after you read it from the file.

Archived