Ways Of Using Php

rmcellig

Right now on my main home page, I have two PHP menus that provide links to outside sites. Is there a way for me to display these links without using pull down menus? Maybe have them listed and still be able to add/remove and modify my links from the server end?I would like to have a solution where I don't have to go to Rapidweaver (my web development tool for the Mac that I use) all the time to make changes to my web site links. I would rather be able to make the changes from the server end which for me is much more flexible. Bottom line is that I want a server ended solution if that makes any sense.Take care,Randywww.mcran.com

What's your question? You should be able to display the menu however you want it to look.
I don't want to use a menu. I was just wondering if there was a way to present the data that is in the menu (the various web sites I have) on a regular web page where I can make changes on the server end rather than from withing the application.I hope you understand what I am trying to do.

If you want to be able to log in to update the menu, you'll need to store everything in the menu in a database and set up a system where you log in and add or edit the entries in the database. Is that what you're trying to do?

Archived