Graphic Production

skaterdav85

Does anyone have any good tips & tricks or websites that would be good to learn graphic production? I know some of the basics in Photoshop, but I want to take it a little bit further, and I don't want to go through a book that tells me every feature of Photoshop. Anything would be helpful!

Hmm, either you're willing to learn or you're not. Either find a book or get some professional classes. Or check the help (F1), Photoshop has a pretty complete Help menu, anyways.Photoshop gets new features with every version. I know Photoshop CS from back to front after using it a lot, but Photoshop CS3 has a whole lot more features.

well I want to be able to make decent looking graphics for websites. Doesn't have to be too crazy, but something decent so when i host my own web projects, my site wont look horrible. I bought the adobe web design package at the student price, so i have photoshop CS4 and some of the other adobe products. I know how to use layers, change fonts, add a background color, and use some of the fx, but i want to do a little more. Btw, what kinds of places have professional classes?

Archived