Flash Animation

Guest FirefoxRocks

Guest FirefoxRocks
I have gotten familiar with the very basic of Flash (motion/shape tweening, using different tools, etc.) and I was wondering how this was created:http://alanbecker.deviantart.com/art/Anima...mation-34244097I don't need very specific details but I would like to know the skill level required, the estimated number of keyframes, any various techniques used and a general outline of what they done.

It means drawing a whole lot of frames. Tweening mught have been used to move the mouse and screen, but frame-by-frame animation is used for everything else. It possibly has a whole lot of layers. I can't make a estimate of keyframes but there must be hundreds, if not over a thousand.Things like this require a lot of patience, it's not something you can do in just a week or two on your own. There's a reason that this animation is the most popular work on deviantART.

Guest FirefoxRocks

Yeah it says that it took 3 months to do so I assume it's quite a lot of work. It's probably going to be one of my occasional tasks, something to do when I don't feel like doing anything else, so it's going to take more than 3 months...

Archived