Need To Customize Ul Bullets

behnazutx

I can't seem to figure out how to (or if it's even possible) to make the following CSS customizations to unordered lists. - Change the bullet color WITHOUT changing the list text - Get rid of or reduce the indent on my UL For example, on the following page http://westutteraustin.org/aboutstuttering.html, I'd like to use an UL to organize all those links I have. I am not a graphic designer and I'm not sure that I can create a visually appealing bullet, so my idea was to use square UL bullets that match the color scheme of my site (in this case, the bullets would be orange). Any ideas on how I can use the UL attribute with CSS customizations to create square, orange bullets to organize all the content on the aforementioned page?

I guess I will have to create an image. So there technically is no way to change the color of the bullet without changing the color of the list text?
There is, but it requires some extra markup:
<ul>  <li><span>Content</span></li>  <li><span>Content</span></li></ul>ul li { color: #FF9900; }ul li span { color: black; }

Archived