Script Positioning Issues

AnonymousX

I've recently been working on a portfolio that I designed for a class last year. I'm to further improve the design and functionality of the site. I added a script that would improve the organization of my 'portfolio' page. However, the arrows that control which page you're viewing are not positioned correctly, and I can't figure out how to do so properly.Below is a link to the 'folio' page of my portfolio, as well as the CSS code that I am working with. I apologize for the messy code, this is more complex than anything I've attempted before, so I've been getting a little confused.Thank you for any help you can provide!http://www.smithdavid.net/folio.php

html, body {				height: 100%;																  				margin: 0;																	 				padding: 0;   				background: url('../images/background.jpg') no-repeat center #000000;				font-family : 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;				font-size : 13px;					}  								a { color: #000000; text-decoration: none; }				a:hover { color: #000000f; text-decoration: underline;}				a img { border: none; }	   															   	   		#push {				visibility: hidden;				/*width: 100%;				height: 50%;																	 				margin-top: -275px;	/* Half the height of div#blueBox. */				float: left;			}	   					#title {				width: 700px;				height: 50px;				margin: 0 auto;				text-align: right;				clear: both;			}								#base {				width: 700px;				height: 500px;				margin: 0 auto;				clear: both;			   							/*position: relative;*/				top: -200px;				position: static;			 			}							#content {				width: 470px;				height: 330px;				float: left;				padding-top: 35px;				padding-left: 35px;				padding-right: 35px;				padding-bottom: 0px;		}							#recent {				width: 160px;				height: 330px;				float: right;				padding-top:35px;				overflow: auto;		}				#nav {				width: 700px;				height: 135px;				margin: auto 0;				clear: both;		}		#slider ul, #slider li{			margin:0;			padding:0;			list-style:none;			}					#slider, #slider li{ 			width:500px;			height:200px;			overflow:hidden; 			}					span#prevBtn{}		span#nextBtn{}	 img {margin-bottom: 10px;}.side u {margin: 5px; 0;}			h1 {font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; color: #000000;} h2 {font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; color: #000000;} h3 {font-size: 13px; font-weight: boldl; color: #000000;}ul {margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style: none}li {margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style: none;

you're link is kind of funky, you may want to edit your post.I can't really see the arrows, do they only show up on the 'folio.php' page?

Archived