File Uploader - Then Make New Page

farlack

After hours of research.. I cant find a solution so here goes.I need a script (or name of the function) that when a person uploads a file, it'll upload it, and make a new page automatically with a built template, and list it.A good example..http://epicwar.com/maps/You upload, it pick the type, and it will make a new page with a random url (or named) for others to download.Any help will be appreciated.Thanks!

Every map is uploaded by a player, and a new web page is automatically created, thats my main focus.1. Person upload content.2. Page created with name of subject created by user.I'm not going to make a website like the one above, it was an example. I just need to know where to look to automatically generate a web page with a template already made when a user uploads information.I.ESomeone submits an article..The sites about applesThere is a drop down about apples they will pick green, in the name of the apple they type "green apple" they will type in the information about the apple.It will make the url:www.apples.com/green-appleThen it will generate the already made template with the information they submitted to a new page automatically.Thats the goal.So assuming what you said above MYSQL, where would I look in the tuts for this?

By the way, they aren't actually "creating a new page" for each map - there is in reality only one page that gets filled in with information from the database at runtime.

Archived