The <fieldset> Tag

atar.yosef

Hello to all!!!Can someone help me concerning with how to limit the size of the <fieldset> element?I want this element to surround my data "coupledly", but instead, it spread to all the page's width!!!What can I do in order to force it to couple to my data also to the width? Waiting for your help!!!!:)

Don't use a width attribute in the tag. Use a width definition in a CSS stylesheet. If you're not sure how to do that, this will work also. Put it in your tag:<fieldset style="width:100px">My choice of 100px was just for illustration. You can choose your own width.The following is better. Put the style section in your document head:

<style type="text/css">	fieldset.mine {		width: 100px	}</style>*   *   *<fieldset class="mine">

Don't use a width attribute in the tag. Use a width definition in a CSS stylesheet. If you're not sure how to do that, this will work also. Put it in your tag:<fieldset style="width:100px">My choice of 100px was just for illustration. You can choose your own width.The following is better. Put the style section in your document head:
<style type="text/css">	fieldset.mine {		width: 100px	}</style>*   *   *<fieldset class="mine">

Oh yeah!!!A lot of thanks for you Deirdre's Dad!!!!you are great!!!! :):)