Script Name?

mrbird

That doesn't mean it has an official name that everyone calls it. It's a filter, that's about it. It's a filter that they wrote in Javascript which probably sends ajax requests to the server to update the listings. If you think you'll be able to find a tutorial online where someone shows you exactly how to make this exact script, I think you'll be disappointed. I can guarantee that the person who wrote that script wasn't following a tutorial, they designed the filtering system they wanted to use and then figured out how to create it. That's what most programmers do in fact. I've implemented ajax filters like that on things that I've done, when I was done I didn't turn around and call it "SuperFilter 1.0" and wrote a tutorial about it, it's just "the filter".

It will henceforth be called the One-click-filters-certain-items-multi-selectable Component 2.0! :)I haven't even seen a common implementation for that type of script; everyone just seems to make their own. Dell just called theirs "anav"...

Archived