Navigation Bar?

cpugeek

I'm currently building a new site, and my current obstacle is the navigation bar. I'm trying to get it to be 100% and all of the links (list items) to be fluid even lengths, but I'm not sure how to edit my current css to do so.A working example of my bar is here: http://studios.picsbypros.com/x/Any and All help is appreciated! [:The Css:

#menu{		margin:0 auto;		width:100%;	}		#menu ul{			list-style:none;		}			#menu li{				list-style:none;				display:block;				float:left;				background:#f4f4ec;						border-bottom:4px solid #7400cf;								}				#menu li a{					display:block;					float:left;					color:#000000;					text-transform:uppercase;					font-size:11px;					font-weight:bold;					line-height:35px;					border:solid #e1e1d3;					border-width:1px 1px 0 1px;					text-decoration:none;					padding:0 25px;								}					#menu li a:hover{						color:#7400CF;					}				#menu li a.current{					display:block;					float:left;					background:url(../images/menu_002_h.jpg) repeat-x;										color:#fff;					text-transform:uppercase;					font-size:11px;					font-weight:bold;					line-height:35px;					border:solid #e1e1d3;					border-width:1px 1px 0 0;					text-decoration:none;					padding:0 25px;					}					#menu li a:hover.current{						color:#fff;					}

The Html:

<div id="menu">	<ul>		<li><a href="#" class="current">home</a></li>		<li><a href="#">about us</a></li>		<li><a href="#">services</a></li>		<li><a href="#">solutions</a></li>		<li><a href="#">contact us</a></li>									</ul></div>

Thank you jlhaslip,I found a menu that suits my needs, and after a few small changes to add a link on the right side, there appears to be a small circle on the upper left hand corner. Does anybody know how to get rid of this?Any and All help is appreciated. [:

Archived