Creating An Image Montage

Elemental

Hey Folks, I'm trying to create an image montage using html and css like this one http://www.shadowlandfoundation.org/montage/montage.jpgI laid out using flash.I tried using float and clear but without using negative margin values I can't get the images to play nice.I was wondering what would be the best approach to achieve this, image map or just continue playing with css and negative values?Peace,Elemental

Umm, how are you using both Flash and HTML at the same time?It would probably be easiest just to use position:absolute within the relatively-positioned container.

i would probably just make an image in photoshop. If you need to create links out if it, then use an image map in conjunction.

i would probably just make an image in photoshop. If you need to create links out if it, then use an image map in conjunction.
Synook and thescientist, Thank you both the reply, much appreciated,synook- I'm not using both, I used Flash to create the layout, how I want the images to look on the page, I'll be using html and css to create the actual page, the Flash image is just for reference.thescientist- I used Photoshop to resize the original image I created in Flash, the one in the link. I thought a single image of the montage would be to large, so individual ones would be best.Thanks guys, I didn't want to use absolute but I'll give the absolute within a container a shot.Peace,Elemental

Archived