Php Login System

Mencarta

I have a PHP login system. The database,table, and username + password exists. Yet I keep getting this error:Warning: Wrong parameter count for mysql_query() in /www/zzl.org/s/t/o/stockgame/htdocs/login.php on line 14 Wrong Username and/or Password. Can you help me?

<?php	require("dbconnect.php"); //Database Connection Script	//The Username & Password Sent From Form	$username = $_POST['username'];	$password = $_POST['password'];	// To Protect Against MySql Injection	$username = stripslashes($username);	$password = stripslashes($password);	$username = mysql_real_escape_string($username);	$password = mysql_real_escape_string($password);	$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM 'users' WHERE username='%s' AND password='%s'",$username,$password);	// Mysql_num_row is counting table row	$count = @mysql_num_rows($result);	// If result matched $username and $password, table row must be 1 row	if($count==1){	// Register $username, $password And Redirect To 'portfollio.php'	session_register("$username");	session_register("$password");	echo "You are logged in!";	}	else {		echo "Wrong Username and/or Password";	}?>

So:

<?php	require("dbconnect.php"); //Database Connection Script	//The Username & Password Sent From Form	$username = $_POST['username'];	$password = $_POST['password'];	// To Protect Against MySql Injection	$username = stripslashes($username);	$password = stripslashes($password);	$username = mysql_real_escape_string($username);	$password = mysql_real_escape_string($password);	$result = sprintf("SELECT * FROM 'users' WHERE username='%s' AND password='%s'",$username,$password);	// Mysql_num_row is counting table row	$count = @mysql_num_rows($result);	// If result matched $username and $password, table row must be 1 row	if($count==1){	// Register $username, $password And Redirect To 'portfollio.php'	session_register("$username");	session_register("$password");	echo "You are logged in!";	}	else {		echo "Wrong Username and/or Password";	}?>

Archived