Rss Script

Aviway

Javascript can't do that. Javascript can only access content from the same domain. You'll need PHP to open files that are on other domains.And we don't make scripts for anybody here. You learn the languages, make an attempt and when you get stuck somewhere we'll help solve your problems.

@Aviway,What I think Ingolme is trying to say (in a rather blatant manner) is that it is highly unlikely that you will find a forum member who is willing to write/create a solution for you. We see a lot of kids come in here and post home work assignments and although I can tell this doesn't seem to be the case here, you have to understand that this is a community of learning. It is far easier to get help on something when you've taken a the time actually try it yourself.It's like riding a bike, you just cant turn around to your mom or dad and say, "ok ride this bike for me". You have to give it a try so the people helping you can steer you in the right direction.So, unless you really need the script and you have the money to contract someone to do the work, please take some time to code it yourself, post your efforts, and someone can then tell you what you could do differently to get the desired results.@Ingolme,Try to remember some people are relatively new to this (any maybe any) forum. New posters (only 19 here) need a little more of a softer introduction to the way things are typically handled here. Try being a little more courteous please - it would be greatly appreciated.Hope that helps :)P.S. Check this out, RSS is XML, you can see if you can get something to work with this.http://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_to_html.asp

Archived