Header With Post Vars?

astralaaron

Is it possible to do the same thing as this:header('location:example.php?mode=1&id=1');but instead send variables in a POST array instead of GET?*EDIT - without using a <form>*EDIT2:I think paypal does this on their instant notification.. can someone help me understand how to use the fsocketopen?// post back to PayPal system to validate$header .= "POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.0\r\n";$header .= "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n";$header .= "Content-Length: " . strlen($req) . "\r\n\r\n";$fp = fsockopen ('www.paypal.com', 80, $errno, $errstr, 30);*EDIT3.. I am reading around about it I dont get which headers I need to use and why*EDIT4 - I just thought of a problem, is there a way to actually send the user along with this post data?

*EDIT4 - I just thought of a problem, is there a way to actually send the user along with this post data?
Yeah, with a form submitted through Javascript. PHP works on the server, it really doesn't have anything to do with the user. Any post request from PHP will not affect the user.

Archived