Fake A Rollover

LaLa

Hi,I've got a site that has a help link on each page. The online help I originally created was a traditional website made up of several pages, and when you clicked the help link on a page, the online help would open at the help page with the relevant instructions (ie. context sensitive, so if you're on the website at the adding page, when you clicked the help link, the online help would display "how to add" etc). I then went and changed the online help so now I have a 1 page help file with a 2 level tabbed menu. Now, you will only see the help contents (2nd level) when you mouseover over 1st level (menu). ie. the page looks blank until you mouseover the menu and suddenly contents appear. I'd like to keep the help links so they display the help info relevant to that page. Is there a way of simulating a mouseover, so when a user clicks the help link, they get directed to the relevant part of the help page ? Hope someone can help.

Is there a way of simulating a mouseover, so when a user clicks the help link . . .
I'm not clear on what your asking. In my mind, these are separate kinds of events. I'm sure it makes sense to you, so maybe a little more explanation?

Archived