Help With Navigation

Web Weenie

I have a page that contains a list of links that when clicked displays an html page in an iframe. I also have a next and previous links where I hope to allow navigation to the previous and next file.What is the best way to do this? The only way I can think of is a js table of links. I'm thinking I'm missing something obvious, but not sure how this is properly done.I would also like to print and email the page in the iframe. Window.print() prints the main window, how do I specify a different page. How can I copy the contents of a page and email?I guess that was three different questions, any solutions are welcome.

First, if you want to email then that's not Javascript, that's a server language like PHP.About printing, you may be able to use window.print on the frame instead of the parent to only print that frame, or if that doesn't work then you need to open the page in a new window and then print.If you've got next and previous links on the page and the page doesn't get reloaded every time they click the link, then using Javascript to determine which are the next and previous pages is the only way to do that.

Archived