Jpg Issues

lmtwoody

I can't see the "Studio Wrx Logo" in IE
um...yeah, that's what he's saying.to the OP: try getting another version of the image, and ask him if there were any settings that the image creater might have been prompted for when he saved the image. What was the program again?

Okay, thanks for lookin guys.I changed the extension from JPG, to JPEG locally, uploaded the new extension to the server, and .... it works.But, wait, what .... what ... wait? what?.... eh.... I don't get it, all the other files on the server (pics that is) are JPG. GO figureIt works, so, I can get paid. :)Anyone have any insights to how that could have worked out though?Also, anyone know of any good web based color matching progies? They'd like me to match the background color of the logo, for the background color.lI'm having problems with just hex, or rgb.

as far as the jpg issue, was that the only img that was made by someone else? What program did he use? Maybe it asked for some weird settings or the save option messed up and corrupted the image, or maybe it got corrupted on its way to you.as far as getting the background color of that image, do you have photoshop? You could use the eye-dropper tool to sample the background, which would appear as color in the background/foreground color boxes/windows in the toolbar, or whatever its called. Clicking on that little square of a color should open up the color palette window which should show you all the different values that the color has; RGB, hex, etc

Archived