HTML tags disappearing when code saved?

unitechpetro

When I login to my ipowerweb.com vdeck to administer changes to www.keyelementsresale.com, I am having difficulty saving code to page 13 (links page) of my website. While in web builder, I attempt to edit page 13 in HTML mode to add the following code:<html> <frameset cols="100%,"> <noframes> <body>Your browser does not handle frames!</body></noframes> <frame src="http://www.keyelementsresale.net"/> </frameset> </html> But, when I click save, and re-enter page edit mode to check progress, the HTML tags are missing/removed. Does anybody here have any ideas why this might be happening? I haven't done anything else with said links page. Right now, it's not truly a links-dedicated page. I am currently using it to test code on my web-site. I've used the code tester available in W3 schools, and my code works fine, there. Thanks for your help. Sean

I would try not editing it in the HTML editor mode and just edit it in text mode. I have cPanel on my server, and when I edit a page with PHP in it in the WYSIWYG editor it stips my PHP, but when i use the edit button (just plain text edit) everything saves just fine. Now I don't even bother with the WYSIWYG, viewing it all as direct code is just more beneficial in my case, that way I make sure everythign turns out right and I don't get unwanted code if I copy and paste somewhere.