Rendering issue with FF

Elemental

Hey Folks,I know it's usually, if not always, an IE issue and this may well be just that but seeing as both IE8 and IE7 are behaving, with conditionals of course, I needed the expert’s advice, so I’ve included links to 2 images on Flickr.com to show my problem.1st Image is FF as viewed on WIN XP Pro running IE82nd Image is FF as viewed on WIN XP Home running IE7http://www.flickr.com/photos/nocturnalelement/Both machines are running at a 1024 x 768 rez. if need be I'll post the CSS but I'm not where I can do that right now.Peace,Elemental

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark on this one and say the left one is incorrect, and the right one is correct.First things are the usual strict DTD, implementation, validation, etc. However, I don't get how you're describing what we're seeing...

1st Image is FF as viewed on WIN XP Pro running IE82nd Image is FF as viewed on WIN XP Home running IE7
first image is Firefox(?) as viewed on WIN XP Pro running IE8? So what is showing the correct way? FF or IE? Are we seeing FF in the images, or IE? :)

real_illusions, thescientist, Thank you both, much appreciated.Here's a link to the url: http://www.filminstyle.com/test2/canyoncrest.html Sorry for the image confusion, the screenshots were both taken from FF ver. 3.6.3 browsers, XP Pro and XP Home respectfully, and yes the image on the left is incorrect.I mentioned the IE ver. of each machine because I thought it would have relevance to the rendering issue I was experiencing.P.S. I just realised that IE-7 conditional statements are not in place.Peace,Elemental

I think it might be your #gallery. Playing around with Firebug and its width brought it in close when I set it to 80%. Try in and around there and playing around with your margins and paddings, etc.

Archived