multiple marquee's in same line

kingb00zer

Hi I was just wondering if it were possible to use javascript to put multiple messages into a marquee and timed so it alternates through each message how I want it to. for example..Between right on the hour and 5 past the hour display: Welcome to my site if you need any help please read the help files...then between 5 past and 10 past display: Think you can beat the best of the best? Try beating some of the records, click here...then between 10 past and 15 past display: Are you moving up or slipping away? Compare your stats to your stats from this time last round, click here... then revert back to the first display in the marquee.If this is possible could anyone point me in the right direction please? I havnt attempted to create the code for this yet because I'm unsure where to start.

you can use set interval when the page loads to start a timer that can display text using innerHTML somewhere on the page (your choosing). If you want any sort of effects, like changing color, size, font, etc then you can change the class too (with Javascript). If you want super fancy effects, (like scrolling) I'm sure there are example online or maybe its even worth checking out jQuery.

Archived