general navigation

crazyswede

I'm having considerable trouble and frustration working through your system. I suspect i'm not doing something right. I submit my question to the forum - like now - but no one ever responds. I finally submitted directly to a "Freind." OK, yes, I finally got a response there! He answered my questions for weeks. I thought i had the system figured out. Yet now suddenly he's telling me that i must go through the forum. The same old marigamaroll that never worked before. I forget his exact words - That he doesn't take questions without a PM. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? is anybody going to respond, or am i just wasting my time?

I submit my question to the forum - like now - but no one ever responds.
I suspect you're not doing something right, because this is your first post. You have not submitted a question before.crazyswede NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 1

I'm having considerable trouble and frustration working through your system. I suspect i'm not doing something right. I submit my question to the forum - like now - but no one ever responds. I finally submitted directly to a "Freind." OK, yes, I finally got a response there! He answered my questions for weeks. I thought i had the system figured out. Yet now suddenly he's telling me that i must go through the forum. The same old marigamaroll that never worked before. I forget his exact words - That he doesn't take questions without a PM. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? is anybody going to respond, or am i just wasting my time?
whatever you just did to post this, do it again, in the proper sub-forum with a relevant question. easy. :)for what its worth, I don't think this forum is different from any other forum, aside from aesthetics. I've frequented many other boards and they tend have same forum/sub-forum structure, method of posting, replying, etc; nearly identical.

I think you need to examine the existing content of this board…

Archived