Remote connect again

Illasera

I am having some issues connecting to mySQL database on a RemoteHost via PHPNow i know many people had that issue , i was reading many topics, but all the IDIOTS who were having the problem, solved it without posting how (Really bad Posting practice imho)...The error : [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'X(10060) in Y.php (error data)Am using a free host server at the moment, soon will move on to a server farm, The issue is

$connection_request = mysql_connect("server_name","User",Password");

Of course the real parameters are there...I made a database/Users with privilages and all that stuff.My issue is, i cant find mySQL hosting domain... (thats why i cant connect am sure)My hosting provider : upnorth.webkrib.comHow do i find out mySQL Server domain?Thanks in advance

There's no way round it but to get the hostname from the hosting people. Have you tried e-mailing them or checkng their FAQs?

There's no way round it but to get the hostname from the hosting people. Have you tried e-mailing them or checkng their FAQs?
Ill try mailing them, The FAQ worth ****. But am afried it wont help much, Is there another way without contecting them?

Archived