Auto-download from download sites

Killuagdt

Hi, could anyone tell me how to write a script that automatically get download files from rapidshare or mediafire or megaupload please? Like the Jdownloader which could get the download link automatically but I want to make my server to download it automatically. Thank you very much.

I don't think there are API's for MegaVideo or RapidShare + he wants the script to fetch the file root location and display it on his site. I don't get the last part download onto server. I would like to point few things out. MegaVideo dose not use static URL's the file location is hashed and is called via use of primary record file from primary record server. After this record file has been requested the system then generates a tmp, link. You also have to remember that there is no way to stop downloads/per day restriction unless you have premium account. And both of the sites use time wait as well as CAPTCHA. You might be able to do this with C++ or JAVA, but I don't think PHP on standard server would be able to perform such task.I advice you @Atlantic to post a bit more details of what you want/asking help with. + We can't really tell you how to write a script, we can aid you in your quest to write a script. But as said before this job looks more into desktop programming librarys C++, Python, JAVA, Pascal, ect...

I want to start with megaupload. For example I want to request my server to download the file with the address I provided automatically, or better if when I provide the address to the server through a web page, the server will return with a download (like when we click Download now at site, and the download file pop up).I am sorry because I am newbie so my question may be a little ambiguous. Thank you very much for your help:D

Thats virtually impossible, reason is simple symlink is present. This how the code would look for symlink functionhttp://ca3.php.net/manual/en/function.symlink.php#9960The problem is that the original file location is not present, when that pop-up opens up its giving you a symlink something like hashing a password. Its not very hard to design such as system with proper use of mod_rewrite and PHP you can call one file from different servers true use of different servers. However fetching the original location is illogical as MU changes the URL to the original file, every few days or so. So the static link which is used by all other servers changes as well.

Mega Upload dose not support resume download, + its not a static link. The hash ID is requested by the PHP, this HASH then is searched in the main HASH server. After the hash ID that matches the specific file is found a random link is created which uses many of there servers. However it dose not indicate that the file is really located on the 67th server or 89th server. This servers act like proxies requesting the file from main storage server. The symlink function is used to prevent file hot linking, because of this a temporary link is created for just that one user.

So what if my server just acts as a proxy. For example, if a user request a megaupload link on my server, it will make requests to megaupload so that the user can see a pop up download just like they want to download by themselves? It's simply that my server automatically does everything like capcha and wait for the download, the user just have to click once when the file is ready.Thank you very much for your help:D

Archived