Css Help!

moodey-aimee

Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me, My site i built - http://www.bedfordshire-anime.webs.com/I have 3 problems with it.1) My navigation is messed up on IE 8.0.7600.16385, and i don't know what to do to fix it. Its fine on the other browsers and Some Versions of IE 8, its Centered2) Gallery, I wanted my Highslide Gallery Centered in the middle of the Content div. which i cant seem to get right.

• its messed up on IE, as u can see in the image at the bottem
  • its Centered but not Center in the Content div tag, which is what i want it to be, with my Side menu. theres a drawing below also for this.

3) The Side menu has completly messed up. whiles on IE it looks fine, on Google chrome its gone. the Gallery has like Gone Center of the screen and there not really a side menu no more, if you look on the home page you can see its kina right on there but it still looks wrong.Now i have a image of what i wanted the site layout to look like here:layout.jpgBelow are images of whats happened to the Navigation on IE 8.0.7600.16385, It seems to just be some versions of 8, and you can also see the Gallery is messed up on IE 8 too.Capture2.JPGSo please help thanks ^^

a strict DTD could help straighten up all these browsers a bit and get them to march inline with one another.

http://w3schools.com/tags/tag_doctype.aspA DTD (Document Type Declaration) defines the rules by which a browser should render a page. The strict DTD's provide the best cross browser compatibility, but only if your code also validates (see the validator link in scientist's signature).
I think i manged to get my CCS style sheet to validate, But i cant Get the html to, i need a bit of help with it. some parts i dont understand when it says errors. could you help me please

well, what are the errors? has it been re-uploaded with the changed DTD so we can see it?

Archived